Here is my bag (although I hasten to add I do have a proper handbag for work - this is my weekend bag...)
and here is what I poured out of it (along with an inordinate amount of sand....)
which consisted of -
- First aid kit
- Mobile phone
- Baby wipes - new pack, I suspect most of the additional weight lies at this door!
- Dvds for posting
- Another purse – full of shoppng cards
- 2 lots of pirate bubbles - I think from a party about 6 weeks ago
- 2 blue inhalers - Leigh!
- Toy golf ball - ?????
- Yellow plastic scissors - from the front of a craft magazine one of the boys had last month
- Small tub Vaseline
- 14 pens and pencils - ooooops!
- Gullivers theme parks blue wristband
- Black eye pencil - used to create pirate scars and facial hair for the party mentioned above!
- Pink hair band - mine
- Paracetomol - of course!
- Ladybird mobile phone
- Toy story phone with magic screen - another jot from the front of a magazine
- Small white wolf - thank you Kinder eggs
- Small plastic bag with safety pins in - my brain can almost remember why these are in my bag but the information is proving ridiculously elusive
- Used battery - we seem to get through a surprisingly large number of batteries what with Wii remote controllers, Tag readers and the like. I tend to just sling them in my bag and then attempt retrieval on the weekly trip to Asda!
- D20 with a d12 inside - one of Zachary's
It's much lighter on refill!