Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Rehearsals

Went to G&S on my own tonight - we have a bit of a bug bear about people arriving late. Now I only just got there by the skin of my teeth for half 7, and there were only about 10 other chorus members there by then, but had swelled to twice that by twenty to eight. surely if we start on time we finish earlier?? (okay I know that doesn't always work...)

Also have a new Pinafore score ordered from the internet which was being happily christened with random markings (and a few lists) tonight before I dropped and broke my extendable? repelling (thanks Leigh) pencil. But it smells great - shame I was in company really...

2 comments:

Niles said...

Propelling pencil, surely!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propelling_pencil

Leigh said...

I agree...repelling pencil!! Don't thank me for telling you it was a repelling pencil! I didn't!