Thursday, July 28, 2005

Oh dear...

Well that's it - my starter motor is kaput, it is no more, it is an ex-starter motor (it wasn't anything to do with that hose at all - false alarm!). Poor RAC chappie came to work to try and sort the car out - was unable to get a replacement part locally and ten had to try and help me push start the car - took 4 or 5 goes!!! Lucky my car's only small.

So lovely kind hubby came and got me from work and I'm borrowing the pool car tomorrow for my travels - hopefully the garage will have had a part in by then and I can get home by normal means!!

1 comment:

Niles said...

Oh no!

I just had to get in mine tonight to check it still worked after a week's neglect.

Had a hairy moment when it didn't quite work right -- then remembered I'd parked on a speed bump.

Hope it's not too expensive to fix!