Monday, March 31, 2008

Nipple Antics

I have 2 things to say about squirty nipples and then I shall leave well alone as this probably falls squarely into the category of 'too much information.'

1. I appear to have a squirty nipple. I'm not really sure what sets it off, but often when Z takes a break in feeding, there is a definite vertical jet going on there. Only very small, but enough to soak his head, the cushion, or basically anything standing in its way! This has caused much hilarity to husbands and health visitors alike.

2. On her last visit, Mum told me a story of how supposedly my nan would think it a great lark after feeding my uncle (her youngest) to chase my Mum and auntie round the house squirting at them! God bless her, my nan's no longer with us, but she always appeared quite conservative in outlook - this was a woman who felt strongly that women should not wear trousers... I shall never think of her in the same way again.

No comments: