Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Whether the weather...

Okay, so it's nice and sunny here, and has been all day - so why am I still so cold at work?? My room seems to get no sun at all - at least my gym clothes, which had been in the car with the sun shining merrily on them through glass, were nice and warm at lunchtime. Shame I'm so crap at the gym...

I have been trying triceps excercises to get rid of my "bingo wings"/" flobbadobbas (?Kath and Kim)" but I'm far too impatient and want to see results NOW! I will have to be a bit more patient.

Had a great weekend if anyone's interested - spent the day being pampered at Thoresby Hall and then went out for lovely cocktails complete with fairy wings and wand - I really enjoy getting dressed up to go out and think "why don't we do this more often?" Then I get out in the middle of a busy city centre at 9 o'clock Saturday night and sadly I know why I don't do that more often... had a great time this weekend though - and created my first blog hyperlink!

No comments: